UT Class Campaign A Project of Annual Fund
Since 1931, The University of Tampa has provided students with a quality education, a beautiful place to learn and grow, and priceless memories that will last a lifetime. From scholarships to professorships to arts programs to new facilities to technology, private funding has become the backbone of UT's success. Annual gifts from alumni, parents and friends better the lives of University of Tampa students every day.To continue the tradition of giving back, the Class of 2017 Student Giving Committee is seeking to raise $3,000 to create two scholarships.
It is important to remember when donating that someone you have never met has helped you reach your educational goals. Class of 2017, this is your chance to pay it forward and leave your legacy! You also have an opportunity to show your Spartan pride at graduation when wearing a limited edition philanthropy cord with your cap and gown. The only way to get this special red cord is by making a donation of $20.17 or more to the Class Campaign for UT.
How Do Annual Gifts Make a Difference?
- Support operating budgets of student organization
- Fund new academic initiatives and expand existing programs
- Fund professorships and awards that keep UT from losing outstanding faculty to peer institutions
- Construct buildings, residence halls and parking facilities
- Provide scholarships to the 92 percent of UT students who qualify for financial assistance
- Enhance student life, career development and leadership development
- Fund student awards that pay for travel and conference opportunities
- Fund laboratory equipment and classroom technology
What Do I Give?
Students are asked to consider a gift of $20.17 (or their class year equivalent) in honor of their graduation year. However, gifts of all sizes make a difference. Whether one can spare $5, $20 or $100, the gift will be added to the class total and will make an immediate impact on UT and future students.